Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween in Cleveland

This is what happened at our house for Halloween.  The week before Halloween we were in Oregon visiting family.  We got back on Wednesday. So we missed our ward Trunk or Treat. Hannah had the flu that week, too. So she missed her school Halloween party. Then Isaac got sick so we missed the party at our friends house. What a bummer Halloween. But we did our best. We carved our pumpkins.
Hannah's pumpking and mommy's pumpkin.  Hannah's had a scary face and mommy make a pumpkin with Hannah's face.

I put this picture in because I think Hannah's eyes are really pretty. She said we was a "different" Tinker bell because she had a wreath in her hair.

I decorated for Halloween. We got a lot of complements. This is an easy and cheap decoration. Plus we have just the right windows to do it well.

Tinker Bell and Peter Pan (not Robin Hood). I've used the same pattern to make Hannah's costume for the last four years.
Happy Halloween everybody!


 





New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

is that fabric on the upstairs windows? how did you do that? it looks creeeeepy...

orangeunique said...

Poster board with an orange plastic table cloth behind it.