Monday, August 25, 2008

Mile Stones

We are happy to announce that Hannah is on her way to being potty trained. I'm embarrashed to say the words such as "potty""poo-poo""pee-pee""panties""pull-ups" are all commonly said in conversation at home, out shopping, around friends, at church, etc. Why do all these toilet training words begin with P? I'm not ashamed to admit that most of the progress being made is due to bribery. Yep, when Hannah started to use the potty she got a Cinderella doll. Now if she uses the potty and doesn't have an accident she gets to watch Barbie Twelve Dancing Princesses. It's pretty effective.
Another mile stone. Isaac has taken off with baby food. So far he's tackled rice cereal, sweet potato, green beans, pears, and bananas. He is a very excited eater. He is just about five months now and he is getting his two bottom teeth. I don't think I'll have weigh issues with Isaac.

0 comments: